Balls N Girls Balls N Girls

COOL COOL!!!!!!!

wow man, this game is cool!!! its sooo hard though... maybe you should have like 3 lives or soemthing??? that would help alot. anyways, i love nintendo and all that shit.. cool!

Cooties Bar X-Ray Glasses Cooties Bar X-Ray Glasses

Excellent work.

ok, i was wonderin, anyone that reads this if you know how to make a draggable mask like in this movie, please TELL ME! i have been trying all kinds of stuff.. email me at cruppet@yahoo.com if you have the solution. thanks alot. and great work, this movie was cool

Optical iLLUSIONS Vol. 2 Optical iLLUSIONS Vol. 2

good, but yur info is wrong

on your illusions thing with the "imposible triangle" the triangle is actually physically possible to make. When you made this shape, you actually tricked yourself into thinking it was something it was not. if you were to look at the side of the triangle it would look like this |_| but if you look at the front it looks like a triangle. dont get it? believe me, it is possible to make this. i made an example of this using 3dstudio max. if you want the avi file give me an email cruppet@yahoo.com it rotates!~

Pac Man  fixed( I SWEAR) Pac Man fixed( I SWEAR)

huk, it doesnt seem like the ghosties want to eat

for some reason the ghost dont chase me, they just wander around aimlessly, unlike the real pac. also, why did you choose to make pacman? flash is known for its "LAGGY ASS" controls, and pac man you need to turn around immediatly when you press the button, but that doesnt always happen. i continually missed the little cooky things cus of the bad IRQ. anyway, good work!